- Published: 2017-02-28
- Location: Shanghai, Beijing
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours: Full-time
- Apply for This Job
Searchplus is looking for an ambitious, positive and caring Research Analyst to join our team in Shanghai. At Searchplus, we believe that a passion for people, an nurturing approach and innovative solutions are what generates better results. If this sounds like you we would love to get a chance to meet you!
SearchPlus is an executive search firm that cares. It’s a place where passion, innovation and nurture goes together with better performances. Our industry expertise are Internet, High Tech and Direct Investments within Asia. Founded in 2015 by Chinese and Swedish professionals, Searchplus has helped numerous companies find the right people with the right personality for the right position. Our philosophy is that genuine care of people breeds passion, innovation and better results. We offer our clients personalized Executive Search, Professional Search, and Cross-Boarder Talent Solutions. We provide both retained and contingency search services.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for a positive, passionate and pro-active student or recent graduate with ideally a Bachelor or Master’s Degree (or equivalent) from any of the following disciplines – HR, Business, Psychology, or equivalent. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be a quick learner, result-oriented, persistent, curious and demonstrate passion in the work you do. You will be given challenges every day, so a creative approach for delivering great results is required.
- Assist in recruitment procedure including position advertisement, search qualified candidates in the methods of talents pool, Internet or cold call, recommendations, telephone screening etc.
- Connecting with passive candidates via networking and referrals from current/past talent and candidates
- Promote our job opportunities and recruitment related news on LinkedIn, Company website and other social media channels.
- Our analysts are active members of client service teams, gathering, synthesizing, and presenting information and data associated with client engagements and market opportunities.
- At the beginning of each assignment, they assist in the development of the search strategy, including constructing company target lists, researching candidate profiles and matching necessary competencies to executive experience, drawing from internal, external and contracted resources.
- Writing of candidate reports, conduct reference check, prepare related files for clients and follow up with candidates
- Analysts can be included on business development activities and are encouraged to develop in-depth knowledge of given industry sectors and/or functional specialities. This includes gaining awareness of current news and issues, developing a perspective on competitive landscapes, understanding market influences, tracking share performance and explaining relevant trends.
- Must be fluent in Chinese, both written and oral
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a great advantage
- Excellent project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Analytical skills, organized and methodical
- Excellent spirit as demonstrated by high level of collaboration and a willingness to go the extra mile, supplemented by curiosity, energy, maturity and self-confidence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with people at all levels within the organization, as well as with candidates and clients
- A great customer service focus and a great team player
- Creative thinker, flexible and high integrity
Plusser in charge: Linus Dansund