Digital Analytics Manager/Senior Manager
- Published: 2016-11-08
- Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: RMB 400-600K
- Hours: Full-time
- Apply for This Job
We are currently looking for a Digital Analytics Manager level role on behalf of one of our clients. If you want to work in a global and well-known global consulting firm and have a long-time experience within the consultant business and have deep Retail/CPG industry knowledge, this position could be of interest to you.
Key responsibilities may include
· Leading Analytics business development activities – Work with clients to identify their business problems, demonstrate the company’s value proposition. Convince clients to use the company’s data & analytics solutions, drive and manage business development activities such as client workshop, response to RFP etc.
· Leading to Formulate information & analytics strategy – Optimize the return on existing business and IT investment in areas such as data management and data mining, customer intelligence and enterprise resource planning. Develop strategy in how to integrate with analytics capability and generate big value.
· Leading to Develop enterprise analytics solution plan – Activities include business issue & requirements analysis, solution design, estimation, project plan and implementation methods etc.
· Leading analytics project delivery activities – Drive and implement project delivery on BI & analytics, information and data strategy and so on.
· The Digital Analytics Manager/Senior Manager will report to the Consultant Director.
· 6+ years of consulting business experiences, deep Retail/CPG industry knowledge and consulting services experiences
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Mandarin and English. Experiences and proven record in senior client dialogues
· 5+ years of experience in analytics, business intelligence and data management planning and implementation with proven record industry client projects services
· Deep understanding of data analytics framework, value proposition, solution and key technologies and products. Hands-on skills in Industry solution development and PoC implementation
· Holistic view of Enterprise architecture and IT system architecture and capability to explain to both IT and business function people a strong plus
· Ability to meet travel requirements
· Bachelor degree or above from top-tier university
· Major in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. are an advantage
Professional Skill Requirements
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
· Proven senior client communication and relationship building skills
· Proven skills in developing high quality proposal and deliverable.
· Proven skills in developing PowerPoint communication materials, e.g., Steering Committee, Point-of-View and Discussion decks
Consultant in charge: Crystal Zhang