Digital Interactive Solution Architect Manager/Senior Manager
- Published: 2017-02-28
- Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: RMB 400-600K
- Hours: Full-time
- Apply for This Job
We are currently looking for a Digital Interactive Solution Architect Manager/Senior Manager level candidate on behalf of one of our clients. If you want to work in a global and well-known global consulting firm, this position could be of interest to you. Join our client and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose our client, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
All of our clients consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. The company offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Competent / technical subject matter expert (SME) in the digital commerce domain.
- Define and implement technical designs to support transactional eCommerce applications and tools as part of the sales and pre-sales stages
- Define overall technical design/system architecture for enterprise level applications and document the details in technical design document (TDD) then engage with a team of developers to build and implement the solution.
- Develop and lead the development of applications and integration of 3rd party tools & platforms.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Conduct technology benchmarking and industry analysis to define the strategic direction.
- Mentor developers to help them solve problems and grow.
- Conduct code review sessions and use as training opportunity for the development team.
- Create, communicate, and maintain best practices and coding standards for team. Hold the development team accountable to follow these best practices.
- Work with multiple technologies and in projects with high complexity.
- Work to consistently improve internal processes and champion TEOA/Lean events targeted towards continuous improvement.
- Must be able to conceptualise and verbalise the benefits of technology in solving real business problems.
- At least 8-10 years IT experience architecting, developing, and implementing enterprise-wide solutions with a focus on the digital eCommerce domain to solve real-world business problems.
- Must have solid technical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently.
- Must be proficient across the entire enterprise development software lifecycle.
- Must be proficient in enterprise architecture, application design, development, and implementation using technologies.
- Experience in eCommerce platforms like Hybris.
- Experience with web services (client and server) with REST, SOAP, ESB, etc.
- Must possess excellent verbal / written communication. Must be able to build relationships and communicate effectively to management and developers. Must be able to summarise complex concepts into understandable concepts and actions.
- Must show thought leadership around technology direction, strategy, and trends to help define and implement the eBusiness strategy and roadmaps. Must be able to conduct technology benchmarking and industry analysis to help define the strategic direction for the team.
- Must be a good teacher and mentor junior and senior level developers.
- Should network outside the organisation to bring in an external view.
- Effective leadership of technical delivery of hybris initiatives
- Consistent improvements in methodology and innovation of solutions
- Growth of hybris practice
- On-going documentation and asset development
- Strong partnership with SAP/hybris