Digital Transformation Consultant/Manager
- Published: 2016-11-08
- Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: RMB 400-600K
- Hours: Full-time
- Apply for This Job
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Consultant/Manager – Auto Industry Consulting Practice level role on behalf of one of our clients. If you want to work in a global and well-known global consulting firm, this position could be of interest to you. This role will be part of the team working on digital IT solutions across areas of eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Data Analytics etc. in Auto industry. The Digital Transformation Consultant/Manager will report to the Consulting Director.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of digital channel management consulting projects. This includes:
Having deep experience in ecommerce implementation or content management products and be able to guide and advise clients on how best to implement the platforms from functional and business value perspective.
- Be able to act as the solution or functional architect on an engagement providing direction and expertise in design and implementation activities within a digital programme.
- Lead multi-site and multi-culture teams across our clients and our on and off shore personnel in the delivery of solutions.
- Take the role of Project Manager in forecasting & development of overall implementation project plan including delivery timeline & resource requirements
Consultant in charge: Crystal Zhang