Financial Analyst Intern Ho Chi Minh City
- Published: 2017-08-14
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive Market Salary
- Hours: Part-Time
- Apply for This Job
Searchplus is a quality-driven consulting firm that is results-oriented, responsive and committed to exceeding client expectations. We provide a comprehensive range of services that are supported by our industrial expertise, insightful local market knowledge and exceptional methodology. We believe we can provide our clients with a high level of service and a distinct competitive advantage especially in providing dedicated consultative services.
At Searchplus we work with mitigating challenges; thus offering our clients smooth access to the desired markets. With our extensive experience of the local markets and well-established networks, we work towards minimising the risks and maximising our client’s return. We provide tailored and appropriate guidance to facilitate the smoothest possible transition to new markets and market segments. At Searchplus, we always keep the ultimate goal of these projects in mind – To ensure that our clients achieve access their targeted markets and reach their desired market shares.
Who we are looking for
Searchplus is looking for candidates with a sharp intellect, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, great teamwork and collaborative abilities as well as an ability to make a substantial impact. Candidates shall be ambitious, highly motivated, result oriented and share our passion for consulting – and for life. We want people with a willingness to adapt, learn and advance in fast-changing environments.
Primary job responsibilities may include
- Independently collect data either through desk research, interviews, surveys, or other (depending on the project’s scope, nature and requirements.
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Cover the latest updates in the Vietnamese stock market.
- Understand Key Performance Indicators that drive financial performance.
- Independently carrying out relevant analysis according to project requirements and scope
- Preparing concise, accurate documents including proposals to prospective clients as well as presentations to existing clients with support from PMO.
- Provide insight to team with regard to company key trends and risk, and make recommendations.
- Other financial related tasks are to be performed as assigned.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, Oral and written. (Chinese is a plus)
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Pursuing a degree in Finance, Economics, Business or a Finance-related field with a strong interest in/knowledge of corporate finance, investments, and asset management.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to understand and analyse data logically.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills to allow for a mutual understanding of problems/business needs and development of cooperative solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Creative, flexible, positive thinker with high integrity.
Got what it takes? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org