IoT Consultant/ Manager
- Published: 2017-02-28
- Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: RMB 400-600K
- Hours: Full-time
- Apply for This Job
We are currently looking for an IoT Consultant/ Manager on behalf of one of our clients. If you want to work in a global and well-known global consulting firm, this position could be of interest to you. Join our client and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose our client, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
All of our clients consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. The company offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
• Identify client business requirement and key technology enablement
• Illustrate user stories in a presentable way
• Driving end-to-end functional diagram and technical architecture define and design
• Providing project management support with technical expertise on mobile internet and Internet of Things, broad knowledge over smart device integration, mobile network, M2M/IOT management platform, mobile data analytics with at least one deep solution knowledge over Connected Vehicle/Connected Building/Smart Manufacturing/ Connected Health
• Job experience in solution sales, presales, architect role for at least 6 years. Candidate with less experience would be considered for Consultant role
• At least one focused industry knowledge over Manufacturing/Automotive/Energy & Power/Health/Smart City, cross-industry preferred
• Client facing experience with ability to articulate business scenario and drive End-to-end solution architecture
• Excellent in communication in both Chinese and English
Consultant in charge: Christal Liu