PRO OG-Solution Architect
- Published: 2016-11-08
- Location: Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: RMB 400-600K
- Hours: Full-time
- Apply for This Job
We are currently looking for a PRO OG – Solution Architect role on behalf of one of our clients. If you want to work in a global and well-known global consulting firm, this position could be of interest to you. Join our client and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of their capabilities and client engagements and the way they collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose our client, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in the company’s Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Business Process Advisory professionals apply deep industry, domain and/or analytics skills to develop business insight, share recommendations with clients, and enable the implementation that helps clients realize business outcomes—such as revenue enhancement, operating cost reduction, working capital improvement and customer acquisitions.
All of our clients consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. The company offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
The Product IT Planning role will be a subject matter expert in the most of IT application functions, data and infrastructure. Its function area covers all the industry in Product such as consumer goods, manufactory, auto, real estate, transportation. It’s responsible for business development and project delivery. The Solutions Architect will report to the Consulting Director.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Involved in Product IT planning business development including solution development, proposal preparation, presentation and relevant commercial business
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Provides IT strategy and business improvement opportunities for client’s long-term development
- Provides business and IT solutions according to the understanding of client’s strategy and business issue, including application, data and infrastructure
- Leads delivery team as project manager, take full responsibility for the project delivery including project schedule, quality, cost and client’s satisfaction
- At least 8 years IT working experience. Minimum 3 years’ experience in IT planning project.
- At least one of following industry experience, consumer goods, manufactory, auto, real estate, transportation
- At least one of following business function experience, opportunity to order, order to cash, customer relationship management, supply chain management, enterprise function management
- Experience in IT strategy, application function design, data architecture design, infrastructure design, IT governance design. At least be a subject matter expert in one of above items
- At least one of following experience, digital transformation, internet+, industry 4.0, traditional industry mobilization, industry internet, big data, cloud computing
- Hands-on experience on enterprise major IT system implement & support such as ERP, OA, BPM, BI, CRM, SCM, PLM and etc.
- Strong business development capability
- Strong communication skill and team leadership skill
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Consultant in charge: Crystal Zhang