Project Coordinator Ho Chi Minh City
- Published: 2017-02-28
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive Market Salary
- Hours: Full-time/Part-time
- Apply for This Job
Who we are looking for
Searchplus is looking for candidates with a sharp intellect, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, great teamwork and collaborative abilities as well as an ability to make substantial impact. Candidates shall be ambitious, highly motivated, result oriented and share our passion for consulting – and for life. We want people with a willingness to adapt, learn and advance in fast-changing environments.
Primary job responsibilities may include
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Independently collect data either through desk research, interviews, surveys, or other (depending on the project’s scope, nature and requirements.
- Independently carrying out relevant analysis according to project requirements and scope
- Preparing concise, accurate documents including proposals to prospective clients as well as presentations to existing clients with support from PMO.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese, Oral and written. (Chinese is a plus)
- Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Creative, flexible, positive thinker with high integrity.
Got what it takes? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org