- Published: 2017-04-05
- Location: Shanghai
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: Excellent for the right candidate
- Hours: Full-time
- Apply for This Job
Searchplus is an executive search firm with offices located in China, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Sweden. Our HQ is in Shanghai and we specialize in the areas of Internet, Technology and Direct Investment. Founded in 2015 by Chinese and Swedish professionals, Searchplus has helped numerous companies find the right people with the right personality for the right position. Our philosophy is that genuine care of people breeds passion, innovation and better results. We offer our clients personalized Executive Search, Digital Recruitment and Cross-Border Talent Solutions.
Who we are looking for
Searchplus is looking for candidates with a sharp intellect, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, great teamwork and collaborative abilities as well as an ability to make substantial impact. Candidates shall be ambitious, highly motivated, result oriented and share our passion for people – and for life. We want people with a willingness to adapt, learn and advance in fast-changing environments.
- Assist in recruitment procedure including position advertisement, search qualified candidates in the methods of talents pool, the Internet or cold call, recommendations, telephone screening etc.
- Connecting with passive candidates via networking and referrals from current/past talent and candidates
- Client management
- Promote our job opportunities and recruitment related news on LinkedIn, Company website and other social media channels.
- Our Research associates are active members of client service teams, gathering, synthesising, and presenting information and data associated with client engagements and market opportunities.
- At the beginning of each assignment, they assist in the development of the search strategy, including constructing company target lists, researching candidate profiles and matching necessary competencies to executive experience, drawing from internal, external and contracted resources.
- Writing of candidate reports, conduct reference check, prepare related files for clients and follow up with candidates
- Associates can be included in business development activities and are encouraged to develop in-depth knowledge of given industry sectors and/or functional specialities. This includes gaining awareness of current news and issues, developing a perspective on competitive landscapes, understanding market influences, tracking share performance and explaining relevant trends.
- Where appropriate, attending pitches and client meetings
- Participates in on-boarding and training new research hires
- Mentors and develops more junior members of the team
- Must be fluent in Chinese, both written and oral
- A minimum of 2-4 years of working experience from an executive search firm.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is a great advantage
- Excellent project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Analytical skills, organised and methodical with a questioning style.
- Excellent spirit as demonstrated by high level of collaboration and a willingness to go the extra mile, supplemented by curiosity, energy, maturity and self-confidence
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work with people at all levels within the organisation, as well as with candidates and clients
- Self-starter, who is able to deliver to deadlines whilst multi-tasking.
- Creative thinker, flexible and high integrity
- Resilient and attention to detail is essential.
- Strong IT skills covering MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
Got what it takes? Yes? Then you should reach out to our Plusser in charge: Christal Liu