Teacher Resource & Support Manager in Beijing
- Published: 2017-04-19
- Location: Beijing
- Starting: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Hours: Full-time
- Apply for This Job
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a leading Chinese online education firm that offers an American elementary education experience to Chinese students aged 5-12. Our client is venture backed by top investors.
To help develop and continually work on projects that enhances teacher quality
- The Teacher Resource and Support Manager leads on resource producing projects that enhance and support a high level of teaching quality.
- The Teacher Resource and Support Manager coordinates with other team members to create and implement training projects, as well as to help supervise teachers to provide professional development feedback. Teacher Resource and Support Manager works with an international team, and often collaborates with diversified colleagues including graphic designers, information technologists, curriculum professionals, and administrative staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads designs in the development of teacher training projects that may include videos, Word documents, PowerPoint, etc.
- Manages a group of Teaching Quality Specialists on teaching training and support resource production by ensuring and improving both timeline and effectiveness.
- Monitors classes and provides professional and useful feedback to the teachers as needed
- Communicates in a timely and professional manner with teachers about issues regarding class processes, logistics, and teaching techniques
- Assists the Marketing team by providing teacher information that can be used to promote our client and its values
- Assists in welcoming incoming new teachers and providing support via email communication and class feedback
- Communicates with teachers about any new policy or process changes in a timely and professional manner
- Assists in analyzing data to determine areas of weakness that can be amended by the Teacher Quality team
Requirements and Expectations
- Commitment to our client’s vision and model
- Excellent spoken and written English language ability, Strong verbal and written communication skills; Chinese language capability is a plus, not required
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization
- Ability to maintain our clients standards while supporting teachers
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and motivational skills
- Goal oriented mind-set, and strong project and time management skills
- Teaching experience required, and China-based experience teaching ESL students ages 4-12 is a plus
- Teacher training, development, and support experience is preferred
Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Extensive, accredited professional development opportunities
- Energetic, collaborative, flexible work culture
Got what it takes?
Send your resume + covert letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruiters will contact you ASAP and arrange an interview accordingly.